Hi. Do you want a penpal from Denmark?

ChristinaDK

Just like we dreeeeeaaaamm it
Im a girl, and im 24 y.o. I live in Denmark, I will like a penpal from CA, so that if i may for you, visit you when i come to CA next year, and see how you live in america

You should send a PM to Funball, you will see her posting on a few threads on this board. I think her cousin's BF is from Denmark but maybe I'm mistaken and he is from Norway.

I'm not from California, but I just wanted to pop in and say that I adore your country! I've been to Denmark twice. I stayed in Farum (where my best friend lives) and spent a week in Svendborg which I thought was beautiful. I can read enough Danish to get around pretty well, but have a terrible time speaking it and understanding when other people speak. But I'm working on it! I want to eventually speak Danish fluently. :goodvibes Denmark is beautiful. The castles are amazing and I find the buildings to be so petty, like they are out of a storybook. I could spend a year there and still be sad to leave.

I think your English is very good, by the way! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter