Hi From Texas!

stoneman

Earning My Ears
I am super excited that I found this forum. My wife and 2 teenage daughters are going to Disney World again next summer. The 4 of us have not been in about 8 years, and we are ready to go back. We live in Austin, TX and I'm here to try to figure out a way to make our trip more enjoyable and cheaper than the last few times we have gone. Did some searching on Google for Disney Forums and found this great place. I'm in the process right now of building out our summer Disney trip plans. Looking forward to talking with all of you here. Thanks! Charles.

There is some great ideas on here, we have really kept the cost down the last two times from reading on here. The most expensive part of our trip is the park tickets I have the hotel down to 350 a week. Using priceline/betterbidding.com It could be less but I'm not trying to stay at the florida project.

We’ve been to wdw around 15 times. We have encountered Austin folks almost every time. Most of the time they’re wearing Chuy’s shirts. We’ve actually seen folks we know several times.
I just reached my 60 day fast pass time. I got FOP for 60+5 but nothing was available before 12:25 and I was online at 7:00 am. We loved to take our time when we do AK. Since we visit often we take one of the many backstage tours there.

I just joined too and I am from Texas as well! I went two years ago and am planning a trip for this summer. My fiancé just joined the military so hopefully we squeeze in a trip each year now! See you there!

Welcome to my fellow Texans. I'm way down in the Rio Grande Valley, and we have hardly anyone who's ever been to WDW here. I've also been a DVC member for 17 years and only ever met one other member. Maybe I should be up in Austin.

Welcome! I’m from Canada, but have travelled to Texas a few times for work and love it! Hope you have a great Disney trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!