Hi - I'm new here - what are hidden mickeys?

This is a great place for all things Disney! Hidden Mickeys are the famous "mouse ears" shape purposely "hidden" into different things at WDW: architecture, props, scenery, etc. There is a whole thread somewhere on this board just on that subject! (you can do a search from the menu bar). Anyway, once you get into looking for them, it can be addicting!

(and just as a "by the way," you can get a counter that goes out over a year from TickerFactory.com!!...our trip is over a year away, too!).

welcome Welcome WELCOME Wanda_Dance!!

This is a really cool place with lots of info!!

My family and I (DH, Ds's 14, 11 & myself) are going on our first family trip to WDW in June and one of the things my sons are really looking forward to are finding the hidden Mickeys. They've always been seek and find book fans...and the idea of a life sized one is REALLY appealing to them!! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter