Hi, I'm new!

Welcome! Planning a new trip is always exciting. I'm sure you'll find any help you need here :)

Hi all! I'm new to the board and my mom suggested I join as we prepare for our upcoming WDW trip. I'm a lifelong Disney and Marvel fan who would love to do the CEP in the future as well!

Welcome! Long time Dis boards lurker here, and my first post! If you haven’t already done so I would highly recommend checking out the Disney Cruises with the Marvel Day at sea.

Hi all! I'm new to the board and my mom suggested I join as we prepare for our upcoming WDW trip. I'm a lifelong Disney and Marvel fan who would love to do the CEP in the future as well!
Welcome. We are new as a member but long term Disney fans. We will be there August 20 then onto the Fantasy. Glad to meet you.

we are about 10 months away... but i can't help it... i'm ready to go now!!! LOL!!!! i'm going to drive my family nuts....
I do enjoy the planning process but I will be very happy when the plane doors close and that stage of this whole process is over....It seems to be less and less fun as the departure date draws near.

Welcome. I’m new again. I’ve joined again as I’ve begun planning a trip next year. I’ve gotten so much great advice here plus it helps fill the time as I wait for trip to get here. So glad you all are here!

Welcome to The Disboards! Hope that you'll have fun here.
When is your trip?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!