Hi Im new

SaraMc

Hi Everyone, my name is Sara. I joined a short time ago but never got around to actually introducing myself. So here it goes.

I live just outside of Toronto Canada, I used to be a Disneystore CM. I worked at two diffrent locations in the Toronto area for about 7 years then left for another retailer. That was the hardest descision I had to make other than where to eat the first night at WDW.

My husband and I are hudge Disney Fans and have been to the parks together once ( our honeymoon) but together we both have been over 6 times. We are about to leave on our 7th trip very soon!

Anyways I really like these boards and am finding lots of great stuff I just thought I would say hello .

Hello SaraMc, :wave:

Glad to meet you.

I've always wanted to work at the Disney Store and I was so glad when I moved here to Delaware that there was a Disney Store in our local mall.

Unfortunately, before I got a chance to apply, the store closed. :rolleyes:

Anyway, DH and I love Disney as well and together we've been 3 times since 2000.

We are now proud owners of the DVC though so we're hoping for many more magical journeys to WDW. :wizard:

Again welcome!! :wave2:

Hi SaraMc :wave: ,
Welcome, my DW & I are both ex-CM's at D'land and have enjoyed both the California parks and trips to WDW.

:flower: Hi,just wanted to welcome you.WDW is certainly popular with Canadians. :cheer2: :banana: Hope you'll have a wonderful trip to FL,and enjoy the Florida :sunny:
Kirsten :3dglasses :teacher:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts