Hi there- new here from NY ❤️

StephFenner

Earning My Ears
Myself, Husband and 7yr old daughter Remi (Remington) travel to Florida a minimum of once a year to see her Cardiologist at The Heart Center at Orlando Health- Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children.
Disney is what she looks forward to- not the dreaded visit. She has superseded the odds of having a full time Pacemaker- and attributes it all naturally to Pixie Dust (wich also works for us too)
We have stayed on property via renting DVC points and without. Nothing will ever top her (our) stay at AKL and seeing the Giraffes every morning.
We were previously members of the MouseBoards but that is no longer. I received an email suggesting to join the this group going fwd - so here we are!
Nice to meet everyone..
I have no idea if I’m even posting in the right “thread” so if I’m not my deepest apologies.
We have a very much last minute unplanned trip to Florida that we were just advised of this am (not freaking or anything- 😳) We will be arriving the 25th to the 28th possibly the 29th if further testing is needed…can anyone point me to the direction on rentable/buyable points?
I know it’s a long shot- but…thought I’d give it a try …look fwd to hearing your responses..thank you soooo much
Stephanie

Myself, Husband and 7yr old daughter Remi (Remington) travel to Florida a minimum of once a year to see her Cardiologist at The Heart Center at Orlando Health- Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children.
Disney is what she looks forward to- not the dreaded visit. She has superseded the odds of having a full time Pacemaker- and attributes it all naturally to Pixie Dust (wich also works for us too)
We have stayed on property via renting DVC points and without. Nothing will ever top her (our) stay at AKL and seeing the Giraffes every morning.
We were previously members of the MouseBoards but that is no longer. I received an email suggesting to join the this group going fwd - so here we are!
Nice to meet everyone..
I have no idea if I’m even posting in the right “thread” so if I’m not my deepest apologies.
We have a very much last minute unplanned trip to Florida that we were just advised of this am (not freaking or anything- 😳) We will be arriving the 25th to the 28th possibly the 29th if further testing is needed…can anyone point me to the direction on rentable/buyable points?
I know it’s a long shot- but…thought I’d give it a try …look fwd to hearing your responses..thank you soooo much
Stephanie

Welcome! If you don’t get a response on the DVC points - try posting again under the Resorts thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter