Hi

discruisegirl90

Official Disney Fanatic
I just got back from the cruise and I am 12.
We didn't sing anything but we did yell mickey mouse a few times. You might see some of the kids singing a long with the recording but it is not them.
At 30-45 before the show we start first and final rehersal. We learn a bit of sign langauge for one of the song. The other songs we either sway or clap our hands. There are counslers all around and there is a guy in the back with mickey hands on to make sure we know what to do.
There wasn't a lot of the older boys in the show but there were some. There were a lot of older girls though.
When I was on the 7day cruise we didn't come down with flags but on the cruise I went on last year, the eastern cruise we did. I think It must depend on how kids are there or something.
Yes mickey does appear in the show. He does about 2 songs and then leaves.
An answer to a quastion yes they do the show on both the magic and the wonder. on the disney magic the shirts say discover the magic and on the wonder they say discover the wonder. The reason I know that is because some of the shirts got mixed up and they had to give a few kids new one.:D :smooth:
I am sorry if your child was already looking forward to singing the songs but we don't get to. You are certainly alowed to sing with the tape/recording.

Thank you for the info about the kid's show!

Ursula

Cassie, that was very informative, thanks. I still think my 5 year old nephew will love the show!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter