HIFS - Kids Eat Free Policy

CindyAnn

Crazy Canuck
I wanted to confirm the "kids eat free" policy at HIFS. Does one child eat free for each adult?Is it only valid during certain hours? I have friends heading down who have 4 children, so kids eating for free is a great deal for them.

Thanks in advance,

It is my understanding that a max. of 4 kids per adult purchase may eat for free. There are also specific time frames but I'm not too sure about that. Maybe someone who knows for sure can post????

curly

Just got back. It is from 11a to 5 pm and 4 kids per adult entree.

We were there in June. We used this policy quite often!

Basically for every one adult meal youbuy, you get up to 4 kids meals free( this includes their drink!) It says children must be present to get the free food. However, after going there two days in a row with all my 3 children( who would rather been swimming), and being the only person in line with children in tow, I went daily for 9 days after that ordering an adult combo meals and 4 children meals( yep, my husband is a child sometimes)without any questions ever!

Basically, we all ate for under 7.00! Can't beat that!

BEWARE-the wait times are terible, the service is terrible, and u are looking at a minumum of 15-20 minutes each day with NO lines . This became extremely more frustrating day by day. However, for 7.00 Icould NOT justify not using this perk!

alemankc:
I am confused. I was under the impression that the kids eat free was for 11 to 5 in the food court, but also at the dinner buffet. Did I misunderstand this? Do you have to pay for the children's dinner buffet? Please help, we're heading there soon!

I'm answering my own queston. I just checked their website, and it says that kids eat free for all three meals. (Just in case anyone but myself was confused);)
BTW, in case anyone hasn't read the recent threads, they are now offering a package which includes 2 free adult buffets each night. This is significant for us, as we probably will be in the parks for lunch most days and won't get to take advantage of the Kids Eat Free at lunch, but with two young children, we'll probably be back at the hotel by dinnertime!;)

Actually, it was 11a-5p specificaly at A&W and Pizza Hut, now that you mention it. We never did do the other restaurants there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter