HIFS kidsuite or AS Movies (2 rooms) for a large family

msim

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
How long is the commute from HIFS parking lot to actually parking and making it to the turnstiles in the parks? Planning a trip in early Feb. and trying to decide between the Movies and the buy one get one offer at HIFS. In the past, we've only stayed onsite - mainly because of guaranteed admittance to the parks and the bus service, but this time, I'd really like to save some $$. I've heard horror stories about a 10 minute drive actually being 30 -60 with traffic, then finding a parking place and waiting for a shuttle to actually get you to the turnstiles.

I definitely have one child that will need a mid-day nap and we have our own car.

Any advice would be sincerely appreciated! Thanks.

HIFS is minutes away from Epcot and MGM parking lots via hwy 536. You should be looking for a parkiing space at both these parks within 5 minutes. Shuttles run continously every 2-3 minutes. HIFS is one of the closest offsite hotels to disney parks, and I would guess they are closer to Epecot/MGM than the Allstars or AKL.

I should also clarify that you will be not be allowed to look for a parking space if you go in the to morning to the parks. You will be directed to a space by one of the parking attendants. It is usually a very speedy process.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter