HIFS & Pizza Hut

curlyjbs

My heart belongs to the beach
Hey all you HIFS fans!! just wondering about the Pizza Hut. Is it affiliated with the national chain? I have a bunch of gift certificates I got through greenpoints and would like to know if I can use them there. Has anyone ever used coupons there? What do you think? trying to save $$ where ever I can. Each certificate is for $5. So DH and I can order and the kids eat free right? Hope someone can answer this.

thanks,

curly :wave:

Hi,

We just returned from Florida a few weeks ago staying at HIFS and The Tradewinds Island Grand, which had a pizza hut restaurant as well. We did try to use them at Tradewinds but they would not accept them so I just assumed the HIFS wouldn't either. Not sure why as they were both affiliated with the chain restaurant.

We had a coupon for a free personal pan pizza which they would not honor. A gift certificate might be different .

Thanks for the replies!
I think I'll call HIFS and check it out just to be sure.:)

curly

Hey curly. I was just reading your return post. We are planning on being @ HIFS in early Dec. (were supposed to go 3 days ago but cancelled after the military strikes began):(
Anyway, we are trying to reschedule. I look forward to reading your trip report! In the mean time, I was wondering if you were able to use your GCs @ the Pizza Hut @ HIFS? My husband will be cashing out for a $25 GC from MIlesource, and we're trying to decide what we should get. We already have RC. I thought maybe Red Lobster (don't know how far it is from HIFS), or Pizza Hut (only if we could use it at the hotel. Thanks for any info.;)

YMUDARO: Sorry, can't use the GC's at HIFS. Their accounting department wont let the cashiers accept them. I even tried more than once. oh well.

HIFS was GREAT! You and your family are really gonna love it! I'm hoping to return in February.........

curly

Wow, curly, thanks for the quick reply! We'll have to come up w/ something else. One last question (don't mean to bother you): Do you have any idea where Red Lobster is, in relation to HIFS? Thanks;)

Ymudaro:

Here's a listing of the Red Lobsters in Orlando, per Switchboard.com:

Red Lobster Restaurant
3552 E Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32803-5116
Phone: (407)896-3657

Red Lobster Restaurant
5936 International Dr
Orlando, FL 32819-8206
Phone: (407)351-9313

Red Lobster Restaurant
8003 Golden Sky Ln
Orlando, FL 32809-7721
Phone: (407)438-6627

Red Lobster Restaurant
7373 W Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32818-6507
Phone: (407)295-2791

Red Lobster Restaurant
9892 International Dr
Orlando, FL 32819-8103
Phone: (407)345-0018

Red Lobster Restaurant
12557 State Road 535
Orlando, FL 32836-6724
Phone: (407)827-1045

The Holiday Inn's zip code is 32821, so I assume the one at 9892 Intl Drive would be the closest.

Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter