Hilton - Cuisinart Coffeemaker - Can you bring your own coffee pods?

pooh2001

been there, done that, TRYING to go back
I found Cuisinart Private Collection Coffee Pods - single serve
Can this be used in the coffee machines at the Disney Springs Hilton?

What coffee pods can be used in the Hilton Coffeemaker in the rooms?

My DH does not do Starbucks coffee unless it is the Blonde Roast blends

Hilton uses the Cuisinart 2-cup brewer system.. The branded coffee pods provided by Hilton is the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Collection, it's a small single-use one-cup pod that you place inside the pod holder.. I do not see any reason why you would not be able to use your own personal coffee pods, as long as they fit in the pod holder it should work..

I tried looking up the product mention, but couldn't find a picture. The hotel uses relatively flat, circular pods that resemble tea bags. If that's what you found, it should work.

I agree with your husband's taste in coffee with regard to Starbucks. But, keep in mind, the "coffee" brewed by those in-room machines is borderline undrinkable. It's not that the coffee isn't okay quality. I actually Coffee Bean. I think the issue is that the water isn't hotel enough.

Whenever I stay at the Hilton Lake Buena Vista, I always end up getting the Starbucks coffee downstairs. Even though I don't like regular Starbucks, it's still better than the coffee water I can make in the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter