Hilton Garden Inn

One2Tango

Earning My Ears
Hello,

Does anyone have any information about the Hilton Garden Inn at SeaWorld? I'm visiting Orlando next month. Thanks in advance!

I drove by the Hilton Garden Inn near SW this past week. Very close to SW and it looked new. Did you try their website?

Yes, I looked at their website, but I haven't heard of anyone that has stayed there.

Thanks for the feedback,

Wanted to bump this up.... we're staying at the Hilton Garden Inn in December and would like to know how it is... changed ressies from the Renaissance to save money....

Hi. We drove from NJ on 9/12 right after the terrorist attacks. We originally had reservations at the Hilton 9/14-9/16, and then the Polynesian at WDW from 9/16-9/21. We got to Orlando a day earlier and stayed at the Hilton from 9/13 to 9/16.

We LOVED it. It was brand new, it wasn't crowded at all, and it was a short walk to Sea World. We got the $59/night rate. The rooms were big - they had 2 queen (or double) beds in them. Since it was so new, everything was clean and fresh. There was a microwave and refrigerator in every room. (And, there was a big screen TV in the room - maybe 25 or 27 inches?) Upon check-in, they give you a complimentary bag of microwavable popcorn. The lobby was great - there is a "common room" with a giant tv and some chairs and a couch. There is a gorgeous fish tank, too. Since this was immediately following the attacks, we spend a lot of time with other guests watching the news. And, to our delight, directly behind the common area, there is a play area set up for kids. There is a smaller tv/vcr combo with kids videos, kid-sized furniture, puzzles, dominos, toys, etc. My 3 1/2 year old was thrilled! We spend a lot of time there because we happened to check in around the same time as tropical storm Gabrielle! Oh, there was also a pool with a jacuzzi, but we didn't use it. And, there was a small workout area/gym, too.

The restaurant was "okay" - it wasn't bad but not great either. Check the times that it serves meals though. We got down to lunch after they had closed and drove down the road to Bennigans. My son ate free every meal.

Around mid-day, they put fresh baked cookies out for guests to enjoy. And, they also have an area that sells bottled water, sodas, milk, ice cream, microwavable goodies, lotions, razors, rain ponchos, rolaids, tums, sunscreen, newspapers, etc., etc. It was very convenient to buy some stuff and store it in the refrigerator.

The staff was friendly, attentive, and knowlegable. One of the women marked up the Sea World brochure with things that we shouldn't miss. (It was our first time there.)

I really didn't know what to expect when I booked it on-line, and I was pleasantly surprised. While it's nowhere near as big as the Renassaince, it was perfect for us!

I'd be happy to answer any questions!
I was extremely impressed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter