HK Disneyland specifically Mystic Manor Pooh friendly?

Roythe13th

Earning My Ears
I have the opportunity to spend a few days in Hong Kong in late September and I can’t help but think about visiting Hong Kong Disneyland for a day. I’m a big guy. 5’10 and around 380. I’ve never had much of a problem at Disney in Anaheim or Orlando. I generally avoid the off the shelf carnival rides and small kiddie coasters like Barnstormer so never tried fitting in them. Haven’t been to Pandora or Toy Story Land yet in Orlando. I saw in a previous thread that RC Racer would be a problem but Runaway Mine Train should be fine. And their Space Mountain might be a problem although I fit in Anaheim’s. I’m mainly wanting to go to experience Mystic Manor. How is that for larger guests? What kind of restraints? I’m also interested in Iron Man experience. The seatbelt on Star Tours isn’t a problem in the states. Anything else to know about HK Disneyland and people of size?

You should be fine on Mystic Manor. It is a bench seat for 3 people normally with a single lap bar that comes across. If you can fit on Everest, you can fit on Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine Cars. I attached a photo of the Mine Cars restraint:

big-grizzly-mountain-runaway-mine-cars-11.jpg

Mystic Manor vehicle:

imag0940.jpg

Space Mountain could be an issue as the rockets are a little more cramped. I attached a photo I took of the rocket they use there.

space-mountain-hkdl-13.jpg

Hyperspace Mountain in HKDL has smaller seats and a larger lap bar than Space Mountain in Anaheim. A CM inside the line may ask you to sit inside the example seat to confirm that you will be comfortable before letting you in to the main boarding area.

RC Racer and Slinky Dog Spin are both a bit small but I've never seen anyone have issues with them. All the other rides should be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!