HKDL BGM Music List?

Timm

Earning My Ears
We were at HKDL for the first time in the last week. I am looking for a list of songs they play in the lands/areas. I remember that these songs/tracks were very different than in the parks I know like DLP or WDW. I remeber that they played for example "Witch Doctor" in the Main Street or Country songs with vocals not only instrumental in Grizzly Gulch.
Does anyone know a list/playlist of this BGM loops of these areas. In the evening the music changed to Halloween tracks. So it would also be great to have a list of them as well...
We were at HKDL for the first time in the last week. I am looking for a list of songs they play in the lands/areas. I remember that these songs/tracks were very different than in the parks I know like DLP or WDW. I remeber that they played for example "Witch Doctor" in the Main Street or Country songs with vocals not only instrumental in Grizzly Gulch.
Does anyone know a list/playlist of this BGM loops of these areas. In the evening the music changed to Halloween tracks (fe. Rotten to the Core from The Descendants). So it would also be great to have a list of them as well...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts