HO-HO-HOLY GRINCHMAS...10 JOLLY HOLIDAY NIGHTS AT RPR..NOV/DEC 2018

Hello! I was so excited to see a new report for your latest trip! I always enjoy reading along on every report. Your pictures, dialogue and joie de vivre are so wonderful.

I wish you every pleasure for your latest trip!

I'm not a regular poster...more of a behind the scenes lurker, lol. But, I do laugh along with your reports faithfully!

We will return to Orlando in mid January. Can't wait!

It was a pleasure meeting you and your family at the Jaws area, yesterday. My son, Makana, spent the rest of the day asking me about what blogs and internet posts are. Hope that you have a fantastic trip!

Hello! I was so excited to see a new report for your latest trip! I always enjoy reading along on every report. Your pictures, dialogue and joie de vivre are so wonderful.

I wish you every pleasure for your latest trip!

I'm not a regular poster...more of a behind the scenes lurker, lol. But, I do laugh along with your reports faithfully!

We will return to Orlando in mid January. Can't wait!

WELCOME........Stargazer9.......

Lovely to have you join us for this one too........

I’m so glad to see you come out of lurkdom again and post.......always lovely to see you.....and thank you for the lovely comments again! Always appreciated.....

Oh January will be here in no time at all and you’ll be in Orlando before you know it.........again, nice to see you here..........::yes::

All caught up again. Hope you're having an amazing time!

Aww thanks iona..........glad you’re up to date.......

We are having the best time.......I’ve forgotten what it is to spend most of the day in the parks.....we usually do a couple of hours and leave! Lol........these youngsters.......can’t keep up!

Back in room now and plan to go and watch the parade later hopefully.........it’s been hot! Thankfully......:thumbsup2

It was a pleasure meeting you and your family at the Jaws area, yesterday. My son, Makana, spent the rest of the day asking me about what blogs and internet posts are. Hope that you have a fantastic trip!

WELCOME along to you ColoradoCarr.........Matt........:D

Your son is adorable!! What a good looking young man he is!

Yes, it was so lovely to meet you too, we all said so too......I was so glad you recognised us and came over to speak.......it was a real pleasure.........and I’m glad to know how to spell your son’s name.......I had planned to google it....lol......

I hope you and your family have a wonderful time too........and lovely to see you post here.........hope you enjoy this one too...:thumbsup2

Rain has arrived tonight........we were playing the haunted side of mini golf......loads of fun, but after we finished the heavens opened......we got soaked.......drenched actually......but we laughed all the way home.....

Ate in Jakes......lovely.

I need to thank a lovely lady called Clare who approached us tonight and said she had a lovely picture of us......she had taken a picture of her children and we were in the background having a hug.........it was nice......she cropped it, but asked me not to post it as her children were still in it a little.....so I won’t.

But, really lovely of her to take the time to do that........she’s staying at RP too and leaves tomorrow.......she knew who I was from the boards here........she had planned to leave it at the front desk until she saw us walk in to the hotel.

Thank you Clare, it’s a lovely picture and hope you have a safe journey home tomorrow.........

Hi Carole!
Just sitting here on the little steps across from Borgin & Burkes enjoying a cup of Dragonscale draft and I wanted to say hello to you guys! I actually saw you, Carole yesterday sitting in the Springfield area as my daughter and I were heading to MIB. I was so surprised to see you I didn't think to stop!
We are here until the 15th and everyone at work thought we were crazy and that we'd be bored silly. But it's so relaxing, the weather is great (especially compared to freezing Massachusetts) and the crowds are so small right now between holidays. We plan to enjoy every moment of our "extra summertime" before we have to head back to reality. Give Tom and Kyle a hug from me and enjoy your stay!

Hi Carole!
Just sitting here on the little steps across from Borgin & Burkes enjoying a cup of Dragonscale draft and I wanted to say hello to you guys! I actually saw you, Carole yesterday sitting in the Springfield area as my daughter and I were heading to MIB. I was so surprised to see you I didn't think to stop!
We are here until the 15th and everyone at work thought we were crazy and that we'd be bored silly. But it's so relaxing, the weather is great (especially compared to freezing Massachusetts) and the crowds are so small right now between holidays. We plan to enjoy every moment of our "extra summertime" before we have to head back to reality. Give Tom and Kyle a hug from me and enjoy your stay!

WELCOME AuroraluvsPhillip...........:goodvibes

Lovely to have you join us for this one too, I hope you enjoy it.........::yes::

Oh I wish we could have said hello!! I know what you mean though about being surprised to see someone......I would have been waiting for them to come off Simpson’s ride, I can’t do that one but they like it.........

Oh you’ll definitely not be bored.....there’s so much to do........we haven’t scratched the surface yet.......tonight is the Macy parade, tomorrow night the castle light show.....we still have to see the Grinch show........next few days will cover those........and Kennedy Space Centre Thursday........

It’s still warm today for all it’s cloudy......quite pleasant after the heat of the last few days........and yes, crowds are decent........although I think everyone was in DA yesterday........it was busy!!! But rest of the parks are fabulous.....

But, hope you enjoy the change of climate.......I can’t imagine that type of cold!!!

And enjoy the rest if your trip too.......if you see us give us a holler.........:thumbsup2

I'm late to the party! Hope you're having a marvelous time,and I'm looking forward to reading more.You guys really do know how to do a vacation! Enjoy!

I'm late to the party! Hope you're having a marvelous time,and I'm looking forward to reading more.You guys really do know how to do a vacation! Enjoy!

WELCOME...........Owlpost23.........:goodvibes

Always lovely to see you post........oh we are having the best time......it’s funny we always think we’re not doing too much, but never seem to have two minutes to sit down........

Although we’ve split up today.......Tom and Kyle have gone into the park for a quick blast round and I’m sitting chatting in Club Lounge as it is freezing outside! Sun is shining and it looks beautiful, but the wind is so cold......

Normal service will resume I’m sure..........:D

Always glad to have you along for the journey and hope you enjoy this one too........::yes::

schumigirl - I was reading your HHN trip report, looking at all the pictures, and I thought to myself....I think I've met her before. My family has now been to Universal to visit the Wizarding World several times in the past few years, so I'm not sure which trip it was, but I'm almost certain we rode on the rapids ride with you and Tom. I remember his grin and your accent.

Thanks for all the reports! If I ever see you again, I'll be sure to say hello. We will be there for Christmas week this year.

schumigirl - I was reading your HHN trip report, looking at all the pictures, and I thought to myself....I think I've met her before. My family has now been to Universal to visit the Wizarding World several times in the past few years, so I'm not sure which trip it was, but I'm almost certain we rode on the rapids ride with you and Tom. I remember his grin and your accent.

Thanks for all the reports! If I ever see you again, I'll be sure to say hello. We will be there for Christmas week this year.

WELCOME.......Flyg1rl..........

Glad to have you along for the ride..........:goodvibes

Oh I wonder if it was us! We certainly do the water rides every trip......although not this trip.......:D far too cold......he does have a fabulous grin! Although I’m biased of course.........lol.......

But absolutely if you do see us again, make sure you give us a holler.........hope you have a wonderful trip later this month.......the holiday stuff is lovely.......we watched the parade last night.....always makes me sniffle a little especially when it snows.........::yes::

Hope you enjoy reading this one once it starts fully.........and glad you’ve enjoyed previous ones........:)

First time posting in your trip reports and I have really enjoyed reading them and seeing all the stuff that you are doing! We are going to be heading down for our first Uni trip the week between Christmas and New Years (yeah I know we are crazy!) and it has been great reading about Universal! We are Disney vets, but have never been over to Universal. We are so excited to go down!

I’m freezing over here beachside too! Even the pets are like “We’re good staying inside today!” LOL

I don’t blame them.......everyone found it so funny I was hibernating inside rather than go out into the parks......we went to Mount Dora this afternoon to meet a friend for an hour or so, it was warmer, but I had my winter hat on while we took pictures outside.........

Think tomorrow is to be better, then even better Friday...........:)

First time posting in your trip reports and I have really enjoyed reading them and seeing all the stuff that you are doing! We are going to be heading down for our first Uni trip the week between Christmas and New Years (yeah I know we are crazy!) and it has been great reading about Universal! We are Disney vets, but have never been over to Universal. We are so excited to go down!

WELCOME............ karalecia26 :)

Lovely to see you post here!!!!

Oh my goodness you are brave!! I don’t know I’d be able to deal with that time of year........but, I’m sure you’ll have the best time.......you know it’s going to be busy so no surprises there.........:thumbsup2

I do hope you have the best time though, it is so much fun at Universal........and I hope you enjoy this trip report too.......it’s been fairly low key, but still just enjoyed spending time together.........always the best! Thank you for the lovely comments........:goodvibes

So happy for another trip report!!!!! Just what I need for a winter pick me up. Even though our trips to Orlando are every few years, I love to live viciously through those able to go often. Can’t wait for more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter