Holding Points - Question regarding online modification tool

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi. I have a quick question regarding Holding points.

I understand the restrictions but want to know if I have Holding points showing on my Dashboard online and go to make a ressie, will the online booking modification tool first take the points from the Holding account or do I need to call MS.

Thank you.

It should take the holding points if your reservation is within 60 days.

It should take the holding points if your reservation is within 60 days.

Perfect. Thank you. I guess I can always try it since it wont matter if I book a room to see and then release it since will just go back to holding, correct? I just dont want it to take from my UY.

Thanks so much!

It will take holding first. We switched rooms shortly before this trip and it left 1 point in holding. We then were getting into town an extra day early so went on the night before to see if there might be a studio available anywhere and there was (happened to get a Value studio at AKV woohoo!). It used the holding point first.

It will take holding first. We switched rooms shortly before this trip and it left 1 point in holding. We then were getting into town an extra day early so went on the night before to see if there might be a studio available anywhere and there was (happened to get a Value studio at AKV woohoo!). It used the holding point first.

Thank you so much! This is great news!
Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter