Holiday Decorations Thread

2goofycampers

Sounds like something a camping trip could cure!
Post great deals, Disney themed or just stuff you love.

Last edited:
Thanks Denise, I picked up the solar Mickey!

I saw yesterday that Walmart online had a halloween blowup camper...like the Christmas ones they have had in the past

Got a Mickey/Minnie standing behind a pumpkin, one piece inflatable, from Walmart on Thursday.

I think this is cute. I thought about how with a bit of alterations this wouldn't have to be Christmas themed.
Minnie_and_Mickie_at_campfire.jpg

I LOVE the mickey and Minnie around the campfire, I think that is the most adorable thing. I just wish it wasn't so dang expensive. We are going to be at the fort next December, I plan on looking to see if it goes on sale after this Christmas. If anyone sees that on sale let me know!

I have those - super cute! And there should be a coupon for an additional 20% off sale items - I say buy them!

I am slowly working on getting decorations for "Occasions" but it's tough. If we get them for the TT, then the DW wants them for the house too. So the dilemma becomes, do we buy 1 and "Swap" (Inevitably it will end up in the wrong spot when you need it) or spend the extra money and get 2 (me the frugal one doesn't like that idea either.)

Oh well, we will figure it out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter