• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Holiday Edition: The Everyday Adventures Of The Purple Van

The entrance to Disney's Grand Floridian Resort is all decked out for the holidays...
john

4229068348_4193df8ceb_b.jpg

And so this Holiday Edition of the Everyday Adventures Of The Purple Van comes to an end with a photo of the tree at Orlando International Airport(MCO)---for many visitors the first thing they see as they begin their trip to Orlando...and the last sight before heading back to the pressures of the real world.

Sharing the sights of the holidays has been fun and I want to thank you for the many kind words about this series...please acccept my heartfelt wish for the happiest of holidays and the healthiest and happiest new year...
john

click here for a slideshow of all photos of Walt Disney World Christmas decorations in The Everyday Adventures Of The Purple Van--Holiday Edition. You can click on any photo for a brief description.
john

The Everyday Adventures Of The Purple Van--Holiday Edition is brought to you by Owner's Locker and Magic Strollers.

4229161526_79f826ca86_b.jpg

Thank you John, been great seeing all the decs. Will be a few years before we see them again, last year put me off a little, crowds were unbearable. Once I have forgotten how bad they were I am sure we will be booking a Xmas trip again.

When I was passing through the lobby of Disney's Wilderness Lodge this morning, I just had to check out what everyone was looking at. And I've got to say that the American Indian describing jewelry, animal skins and antlers today fit in perfectly at Wilderness Lodge. This is Wendy White Cougar.

Thanks..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter