Holiday Guided Tour - Anyone gone this year?

lwanthony

Music Man
Just curious if anyone has gone on the Holiday tour this season, and if you enjoyed it. Does it not include any rides like last year, or are they including the Christmas rides again?

inquiring minds want to know!

-Lane :)

I went on Sunday.

No rides. At the beginning of the tour they will ask you for your ticket to "put a little magic on there." When you sit down for the parade you will find out that the magic is a FP for Small World Holiday.

The rest of the tour is pretty much like last year. Running from the entrance of one land to the other with four "window stops" inbetween.

We got to taste a marshmellow caramel candy cane dipped something that was so sweet, I had to toss mine after the first bite.

We also received the hot cocoa and a gingerbread men when sitting down for the parade. One tour group at my time only, 15 people. Last time I went I remember three groups were going that day at the same time. This time for parade seating it was all one row of 15 lonely chairs. ;)

Your gifts are a small metal "it's a small world holiday" anniversary ornament, and something that will be mailed. Assuming that is the pin and it wasn't ready on time.

Can't really recommend this one which is a shame to say.

I went on Sunday.

No rides. At the beginning of the tour they will ask you for your ticket to "put a little magic on there." When you sit down for the parade you will find out that the magic is a FP for Small World Holiday.

The rest of the tour is pretty much like last year. Running from the entrance of one land to the other with four "window stops" inbetween.

We got to taste a marshmellow caramel candy cane dipped something that was so sweet, I had to toss mine after the first bite.

We also received the hot cocoa and a gingerbread men when sitting down for the parade. One tour group at my time only, 15 people. Last time I went I remember three groups were going that day at the same time. This time for parade seating it was all one row of 15 lonely chairs. ;)

Your gifts are a small metal "it's a small world holiday" anniversary ornament, and something that will be mailed. Assuming that is the pin and it wasn't ready on time.

Can't really recommend this one which is a shame to say.

Yeah, doesnt seem like it is worth it any more. I went a few times back when the rides were included. And if you happened to go on the tour now on a day that the parade was cancelled due to weather, that would really be a waste of time and money.

Sounds about like what we saw last year. It's too bad that they have cut back on some of the perks of the Holiday Tour. If it was at least as good as it was a few years ago we would do it again for the great parade seats, but it seems to be going down hill.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter