Holiday Secret Sister Interest Thread

Participation Questions

• My Child would like to participate also.

• I would prefer to only have 1 package to send.

• I would like the value of contents for the first package to be around $10.

• I would like the value of contents for the first package to be around $20.

• I would like the value of the 2nd package to be $20.

• I would like the value of the 2nd package to be $30.

• I would like a handmade gift item requirement.

• I do not want to have to make a handmade gift.

Results are only viewable after voting.

rlovew

DIS Veteran
We are looking at doing a secret sister thread for the holidays. Please vote in the poll if you are interested in participating and add any comments to this thread.

I will have the following rules:
1. You must have completed 2 swaps on time to participate.
2. If you have failed to mail a package or been considerably late in the past for secret sister swaps you are not allowed to participate again.
3. Do not mail your second package until everyone has received the first package (if someone fails to mail the first package we may have to reroute a second package).
4. If you have had considerable trouble mailing in the past year or had to drop out of swaps regularly (at least 2-3) this year please wait until you have resolved your family/personal issues before participating (we want you to have fun but not at the expense of other participants).

Thanks,
Rebecca

I was just thinking about this swap the other day (I was looking at some secret sister swap items I had received previously). I'm glad you posted. I'm interested in participating again. It's a fun swap. What do you mean by a handmade gift-something non-scrap related or something scrap related?

VickiV

I was just thinking about this swap the other day (I was looking at some secret sister swap items I had received previously). I'm glad you posted. I'm interested in participating again. It's a fun swap. What do you mean by a handmade gift-something non-scrap related or something scrap related?

VickiV

It could be either. It just means that you make something for the final package instead of purchasing something. One year I got owels that hang on my stove from a secret sister, another time i got some scrapping things that fit my themes.

Rebecca

thanks for letting me know about this Rebecca, Megan and I are both in and I did the poll!

I would love to do this - the poll is coming up closed though:headache:

I would love to do this - the poll is coming up closed though:headache:

I only set it open for a few days. When I take a lunch break or this evening I will open up the actual thread for signing up. I have to clear out my pm box (96% full) in order to open the swap- since signing up consists of pming me.

Rebecca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter