Holiday sleigh ride and dinner

Melwhit16

Mouseketeer
Helping my friend plan her trip and she wants to surprise her parents with the holiday sleigh ride. If we did a Whispering Canyon reservation is it easy to get to the campgrounds for the sleigh ride? They will both be using ECVs.
They wouldn't like HDDR. Are there any other restaurants at the campground?

I haven't done the sleigh ride, but last Thanksgiving we went to Trail's End at the campground and then went on the horse drawn wagon ride to see the Christmas lights. That's another fun option.

Did you like Trails End? Is it worth using a dining credit? Or should they use it another day and pay?
Sorry for all the questions :)

Helping my friend plan her trip and she wants to surprise her parents with the holiday sleigh ride. If we did a Whispering Canyon reservation is it easy to get to the campgrounds for the sleigh ride? They will both be using ECVs.
They wouldn't like HDDR. Are there any other restaurants at the campground?

Do they have a vehicle to get to Ft Wilderness campground? I believe the boat transportation from the Lodge to the campground are only the smaller boats, which would not be ECV accessible. You may have to do a longer trip to the Magic Kingdom to get the larger boat. There may be a bus that can get you to the campground, but likely a stop at a theme park on the way. Might want to ask on the transportation board.

As others have expressed - the easiest might be Trails End Buffet. The food is similar to what you'd get at Whispering Canyon, and I believe the location is very close to the carriage rides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter