holiday villas

hotsmom

Earning My Ears
holiday villas
HELLO, WE ARE THINKING OF STAYING AT THE HOLIDAY VILLAS.
DOU YOU ALL HAVE ANY INFO ON THE PROPERTY :bounce:

We stayed there last year, at Laguna Bay and were not impressed at all. Although the grounds were very nice and well maintained our unit was not. I am not a fan of other people`s dirt and the furniture was very worn. On our last 2 days there were alot of bugs. I wouldn`t recommend it for the price. We are trying our luck at renting a home with a pool this year.

We stayed at Holiday Villas off 192 in Kissimmee in Oct. 1999 and thought they were terrific! The place was very clean and spacious, and the furnishings were not at all shabby or dirty. We rented a 3 br villa for 4 adults and 2 kids and never did use the third bedroom. Never had a bug problem, loved the modern kitchen and full sized washer and dryer. The home did not have a private pool which was fine by us (snake phobia- never stay near any pool that does not come equipped with the man with the "removal stick"!). Our only real "complaint" was that the resort's pool was on the smallish side, but we're not real hot on pools so it didn't really matter too much. It's on my list of places I'd stay again, that's for sure!

Hi..."Holiday Villas" can include any number of similar condos in various locations....I would insist on villas at Sommerset, period......they are closest to Disney via the Osceola parkway and also closest to resaurants on 192.........these are nice condo layouts with a big shower in the master bedroom and nice living area.....pool is small but heated and convenient to most all condos.....we stayed in the 3 bedroom and found it more than adequate...enjoy...Ted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter