Holidays Around the World

mshanson3121

DIS Veteran
What is this exactly? Does anyone have photos of the showcase during it they can share? Is it interesting for children? As an aside, can you still meet Mary Poppins in the UK?

Mary Poppins is still in the UK
Holiday's Around the World are various ways the different countries celebrate the Holiday's
The more common thing is to have a story teller that represents that countries more common version of Santa and he'll tell stories about the history of Christmas
There are also food booths
Yes, it should be interesting for kids

I think some kids would find it somewhat interesting. But only after they've had ample time to do a bunch of rides at WDW.

We always go to DW in late nov/early Dec and this is specifically one reason why. But we are huge Epcot fans. We do one full day at future world and devote one full day to WS. This gives us plenty of time to see many of the story tellers in the different countries. My kids always love it, and we all always learn something new. The holidays around the world features the storytellers in each country, and different versions of Santa in their respective countries costumes, as well as different characters. It's also almost like a little version of food and wine because many of the countries also have special food and drinks, that represent the holidays in their culture, that you can't get the rest of the year. And Candlelight processional also occurs after Thanksgiving just about every night, with celebrity narrators, though this isn't strictly part of Holidays around the World. Sorry for the long post, but I love Epcot at that time of year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter