Hollywood Brown Derby suggestions

Cobb Salad
had it again last weekend..mmmmm

30581334_1670844259670925_1199817534928045463_n.jpg

I want crab corn chowder/soup, and an order of Cobb salad to split for the table. The rest of my party can eat whadda they want but hands off my soup.
Should the mini dessert trio be available for lunch I'll have that too

I wanted to follow up. You can still get a regular sized slice of grapefruit cake. Had it at lunch on 9/6. Also, the wagyu burger is delicious.

HBD was the only HONEST, TRUE, Signature Restaurant within a Park.
But must suggest - given the STATE of what was "Hollywood Studios" ? I would suggest a different Restaurant :(. NO FAULT of the HBD.... they are victims of a currently dead park :(.

Options?

Grab the BOAT - Front of HS. Enjoy a quite ride to the Swan-Dolphin complex. Book SHULA's, Il MULINO, etc... there are a good FOUR fine, REAL Restaurants along that boat route... and hope for better days for The Hollywood Brown Derby :(. We LOVED this.... but we get what they are going through, right now :(.

All personal opinion - I'm not necessarily right, no one else is necessarily wrong.

I have to ask, what is so special about the Cobb salad? Everyone seems to rave about it and I do enjoy eating cobb salads just wondering what makes this one stand out so much on the menu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter