Honeymoon September 2018

Katie eage

DisneyJetFan16
Me and my fiancé are going to Disney World for our honeymoon, we are flying from LAX and getting in at 5pm we are then staying off property for one night, then we are staying at the boardwalk for one night and then four nights at the beach club, we then will be driving to fort lauderdale for a 6 day cruise, then after the cruise we will stay two nights at margritville in Hollywood, FL!!!

any ideas of things we can do to make this honeymoon more romantic!

Victoria and Albert’s is a really nice meal, a bit pricy and you have to dress up. If that’s too much a signature dining restaurant would be nice and romantic. You could do a couples massage at the Grand Floridian. Make sure to mark on your reservation you’re celebrating your honeymoon and wear the buttons, you never know if a cast member might send pixie dust your way. It sounds like a great honeymoon!

Driving down to Ft. Lauderdale you should take the turnpike and then in Jupiter switch over to i95, the extra lanes help with traffic depending on the day and time you’re driving.

What cruise line are you going on?

The Beach Club is such a romantic resort at night. All the lights around the pool are and the Boardwalk in the background. So lovely. Our last trip we enjoyed dinner at Yachtsman Steakhouse as a splurged meal and the took a nice walk around the resort and over to Boardwalk. We hit Jellyrolls which was a lot of fun and then had a nightcap at the Bellevue Room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!