Honeymoon was..if y

Lightyear1993

Earning My Ears
Amazing. It couldn’t be better. They sat us in the best seats for fireworks, the role playing actors and actresses in the streets of Hollywood studios ripped on us (so funny..) we were let into fastpass+ lanes when we didn’t have them some times. Disney did an amazing job making our Honeymoon “magical”. Anyone who’s going to go, spend the $199 and get the photo package. We didn’t realize this was a thing, until day 5/7, but the people in the parks take pictures of you guys almost anywhere that’s significant. I HIGHLY recommend it!

Oh and we got DVC too because of how great it was! If your reading this because your going soon, for your wedding / Honeymoon or just honeymoon, it’ll be a blast, wear the pins :)! It’s only once !

We just returned too and the one thing we noticed ( we didn't wear buttons all that often ) was that since our honeymoon was documented on our account it popped up when we checked in for Fastpasses - so we got tons of congratulations AND after the 1st day of FPs we realized we were being direct to another lane and basically walked onto our FP rides.

It seems like such a small thing but it really did make us feel special.

Don't forget the pins! Other guests were just as excited to congratulate us as the cast members were. I got grief from friends who couldn't understand why we wanted to go to Disney World for our Honeymoon, but boy were they wrong! Do make sure that your booking agent makes note of your celebration, every sit-down dinner dessert we received had additional sprinkles and "congratulations" on it. My parents bought us the Bride and Groom Mickey ears and we loved them! I had to cut the veil a little shorter so it was manageable (ie. didn't get stuck between my back and my backpack/ the seat of rides).

Don't forget the pins! Other guests were just as excited to congratulate us as the cast members were. I got grief from friends who couldn't understand why we wanted to go to Disney World for our Honeymoon, but boy were they wrong! Do make sure that your booking agent makes note of your celebration, every sit-down dinner dessert we received had additional sprinkles and "congratulations" on it. My parents bought us the Bride and Groom Mickey ears and we loved them! I had to cut the veil a little shorter so it was manageable (ie. didn't get stuck between my back and my backpack/ the seat of rides).

Where do you get the pins?

The information offices at each park will have them. We picked up ours at the Magic Kingdom, the first building on the left when you get in the gate. I have been told by friends that some front desks will have them at the hotels.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!