Honeymoon WTD

Wolverine

Tech
ok..going for hm 6 nights at gf..i would like you 'all to recomend your fav things to do...parks ect..everything!..in order!..please help!

Definitely do a fireworks cruise - it is the most romantic thing we did!!!!

;) ;) ;)

Here are a few of our favorites:
Victoria & Alberts
Pleasure Island- specifically The Adventurer's Club
Fireworks cruise
Grand Floridian Spa Treatments
Parasailing
Epcot- Test Track
MGM- Great Movie Ride
Animal Kingdom- Bug's Life show
Magic Kingdom- Big Thunder Mtn.
Other restaurants: O'hanas, Fultons, Chefs de France, Le Cellier.

i second the adventurer's club! we discovered it on our honeymoon and thought it was a blast!!! just be warned...if it appears that nothing is happening, don't leave! things will begin to happen as the evening progresses!

we did an illuminations cruise and it was awesome!

downtown disney...stroll around the marketplace area AFTER it closes...it's very quiet...and makes for a nice romantic stroll in the evenings.

the parks? i could list every single attraction...

most importantly...make sure you have a blast!!!

congrats!!

I definately recommend a nice dinner and stroll along the boardwalk. The surroundings are very relaxing. If you're in Epcot, Italy is a great place for couples to have dinner. The California Grill is very nice to have dinner and watch the fireworks, but the noise could ruin the romance. Good luck and have fun!

I heard that the Adventurer's Club is closed. :( Can anyone confirm?????

Originally posted by scanne
I heard that the Adventurer's Club is closed. :( Can anyone confirm?????

where did you hear this?

One recommendation is to let as many of the cast members know you are on your Honeymoon as possible. If you feel uncomfortable with this you can always just buy Mickey Groom and Minnie Bride pins, and wear them everywhere. Some one will notice trust me.

We did both and got small simple extras that made our Honeymoon even more special.

Some examples are:
We got PS at Cinderella's Breakfast from the WL Concierge even though we didn't have reservations prior to our arrival.
We also got some free deserts at some of the restuarants.
We received front of the line passes to use on crowded rides.
And finally we got some great picture opportunities with characters because some cast member noticed we were on our HM.
So be sure to try and let them know from your check-in until you leave. A surprise may happen that will be the highlight of your HM.

Congrats and have a magical time!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter