Hong Kong Disneyland Photo Tour

So glad the pictures are back up and I got to see the latest few pages.

JC looks great. I like the wide river and expanded scenes.

I am so excited to see more! This is a fabulous picture tour of Hong Kong Disneyland. I was in Hong Kong (we lived in Japan for awhile) when I was a teen. It was before Disneyland and not sure I will get a chance to get back there- but I LOVE seeing the pics! Can't wait to see Fantasyland and the hotel. Hope you get the PB issues fixed soon!

I am so excited to see more! This is a fabulous picture tour of Hong Kong Disneyland. I was in Hong Kong (we lived in Japan for awhile) when I was a teen. It was before Disneyland and not sure I will get a chance to get back there- but I LOVE seeing the pics! Can't wait to see Fantasyland and the hotel. Hope you get the PB issues fixed soon!

I wanted to tell you the pictures are wonderful and I wish I could go there; I haven't been back since 1996. Definitely need to go back, see some family there and visit HKDL! I can't wait for more pictures, I hope you keep them coming!

Hi Hi,

Happy New Year :) We are back from WDW and our Disney Cruise and USA vacation and let's just say I have the end of holiday blues :sad1: so the only way to stop myself crying was to check out your photos and start planning our Hong Kong Disneyland Holiday for Jan 2013.

After looking at all your photos I am pumped and so excited to get lots of information on Disneyland and general info on tours and fun things to see and do in Hong Kong. I have been to HK many years ago as a teen but now as a mum with kiddies I am sure want to give them a great experience.

Thanks again for the lovely photos and lifting my mood

jen
:surfweb:

Love your pics!!! I really hope we get to see Fantasyland!! Please keep em coming. You pay great attention to detail. :thumbsup2

What happened to Fantasyland!? I was really enjoying the pictures, looking forward to Fantasyland!

What happened?!

Hi Robert :)

I just wanted to say Hi and Merry Christmas. I just booked HK DL for our family for Christmas 2013. I came back here to see if you had put up any more photos.

I must say you have given me so many photographic tips and ideas.

Have a very Happy New Year

Jenshell and family :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter