Hong Kong Disneyland Springtime/Easter

Timm

Earning My Ears
We maybe want to return to Hong Kong and HKDL during Easter holiday 2017. Does anyone know, if the Egg-Stravaganza will return in 2017? What was the complete program at the Easter-Time this year? Special characters? Shows? Parade? Opening hours? Was Egg-Stravaganza only offered on the Easter-Days (Friday-Monday) or also the week after Easter? Maybe someone has the Times Guide and Guide Map from this year to show...

we were in April this year after Easter and Egg-Stravaganza was still on, you could see Eggs everywhere and be able to collect Egg stickers, will have a look later on if I got any maps/guild still somewhere at the house... I dont think there were anything else extra to be honest but then it was during the 10th anniversary so next year could be different ...

we were in April this year after Easter and Egg-Stravaganza was still on, you could see Eggs everywhere and be able to collect Egg stickers, will have a look later on if I got any maps/guild still somewhere at the house... I dont think there were anything else extra to be honest but then it was during the 10th anniversary so next year could be different ...

Thank you for your answer. It would be great if you could show me the Map/Times Guide from this year to just have a clue how the Egg-Stravaganza will look like in the next year...

Did you find the Map/Times Guide from you visit? For me it is interesting, what Opening hours they have in the week after easter and if both parade (Flights of Fantasy / Paint the Night) take place, because the parades were canceled during our Halloween stay because of the Calvacade and Villains show...

Did you find the Map/Times Guide from you visit? For me it is interesting, what Opening hours they have in the week after easter and if both parade (Flights of Fantasy / Paint the Night) take place, because the parades were canceled during our Halloween stay because of the Calvacade and Villains show...

sorry Timm, forgot to look for it... just had a quick look now and cannot see it but need to check one more place but hubby sleeping already so cannot now...

but both parades were on, main around 3pm, paint the night 8pm and then fireworks at the closing I think 10pm... we had Flights of Fantasy cancelled this year due to rain but the Paint the Night was on and I must say we like the night one better...2 years ago we didn't have any rain so saw both and I think parades were the same time they just did Eggs first time this year...

Thats okay, I think for me it's just important to know, that both parades took place this year... Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts