Hong Kong Disneyland T-Shirt DISign Required

dolphingirl47

In Search of the Tag Fairy
I will be visiting Hong Kong Disneyland in June and would love to have a t-shirt DISign for this. I will be leaving for Hong Kong on June 2nd.

I would love the DISign to feature Duffy, Shellie May and Mushu. I would like the DISign to mention Hong Kong Disneyland. It will be printed on a dark t-shirt (probably red). Here is some additional information that can feature on the DISign, but does not have to:

Name: Corinna
Date: June 2019
Special Occasion: This will complete my collection of Disney parks around the world.

As always, I appreciate your kindness and creativity.

Corinna

I hope someone can help you with this. I've been to all but France and hope to get there next year. I want to make shirts for my family and would love to see what you end up doing.

I hope someone can help you with this. I've been to all but France and hope to get there next year. I want to make shirts for my family and would love to see what you end up doing.

Thanks. I hope so to. Disneyland Paris is my "home" park and I have been there so often that I have lost count. It is well worth a visit.

Corinna

Thanks. I hope so to. Disneyland Paris is my "home" park and I have been there so often that I have lost count. It is well worth a visit.

Corinna
I believe every Disney park is worth a visit. :) My husband wanted to wait until our kids were older to go. While they'd love DLP, they'd have been bored with all the things he wants to check off of his list.

I will be visiting Hong Kong Disneyland in June and would love to have a t-shirt DISign for this. I will be leaving for Hong Kong on June 2nd.

I would love the DISign to feature Duffy, Shellie May and Mushu. I would like the DISign to mention Hong Kong Disneyland. It will be printed on a dark t-shirt (probably red). Here is some additional information that can feature on the DISign, but does not have to:

Name: Corinna
Date: June 2019
Special Occasion: This will complete my collection of Disney parks around the world.

As always, I appreciate your kindness and creativity.

Corinna

Hi Corinna
I tried to make you a DISign,,have a look in my photobucket under Corinna
Feel free to say thanks Mel but not quite what I am looking for.
Hugs
Mel

Hi Corinna
I tried to make you a DISign,,have a look in my photobucket under Corinna
Feel free to say thanks Mel but not quite what I am looking for.
Hugs
Mel

Thank you so much Mel. This is absolutely gorgeous. (Hanging my head in shame) My finger must have slipped when I typed the date. It should have read 2018. Are you able to fix this for me? I am so sorry.

Corinna

Thank you so much Mel. This is absolutely gorgeous. (Hanging my head in shame) My finger must have slipped when I typed the date. It should have read 2018. Are you able to fix this for me? I am so sorry.

Corinna
Hi Hon
No problem
all fixed,,,have a wonderful Holiday!
Hugs Mel

Hi Hon
No problem
all fixed,,,have a wonderful Holiday!
Hugs Mel

Thanks so much. This is absolutely amazing. Do you happen to know how I can download this? I am logged into my Photobucket account. When I am at album level and select download album, I get an error message. When I am in the image, I don't get the option to download at all.

Corinna

Hi Corinna
Thank-you for sharing the finished t-shirt!
It looks great Hon! The red background is perfect.
Have a wonderful Holiday
Hugs Mel

I have been meaning to post this ages ago, but I only just managed to download all the photos from my last vacation. Here are photos of me wearing the the shirt while meeting Duffy and Gellatoni at Hong Kong Disneyland. I got so many compliments for this.

Corinna

I have been meaning to post this ages ago, but I only just managed to download all the photos from my last vacation. Here are photos of me wearing the the shirt while meeting Duffy and Gellatoni at Hong Kong Disneyland. I got so many compliments for this.

Corinna

You are a sweetie
Thank-you for taking the time to share the beautiful pictures.I love them!!
Hugs to you
Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!