Hoop De Doo and Beer

disnutz

Mouseketeer
Help - all knowledgeable ones. We plan to use free dining and 2 TS each to see the Hoop de doo. DH is ok with it, only because he saw that the dinner includes his favorite beverage. I want to make sure of no surprises, so I want to make sure it includes beer even if you are using the dining plan. Is that right?

Yes, beer and wine are included with the dining plan at Hoop dee do! Just be careful of those pitchers of beer, last time we were there DH spilled his all over me. He was lucky I had a couple glasses of wine so I didn't get too upset! :rotfl2:

It's beer (Bud Light I think?) and Sangria (not wine)

If the beer is included, its good. We were there earlier this month and us four adults went thru 2 pitchers. It taste better knowing you don't have to run a tab...smjj

We're going to HDDR for the first time and I noticed that the menu on http://allearsnet.com/din/hddcom.htm was recently updated...here's the drink offerings:

Included with the meal:
Coca Cola, Diet Coke, Root Beer, Sprite, Orange, Lemonade, Fresh Brewed Iced Tea, Apple Juice, Milk, Chocolate Milk, Draft Bud-light, Chardonnay, White Zinfandel, Sangria, and Merlot

For your added enjoyment:

Bottled Beers:

Budweiser $4.00
Corona $4.50
Michelob Ultra $4.50
Sam Adams $4.50
Miller Lite $4.00
Heineken $4.50
Amstel Light $4.50
Bass Ale $5.75
Coors Light $4.00
Plus Tax and 18% gratuity

Oooo, no Labatt...DF will have to survive somehow, while I generously enjoy my wine and sangria!

laurabelle:
Thanks for that update. The beer list is certainly an improvement--paying "extra" to avoid the Bud Light would be well worth it to me!!

Not his beer of choice, but I am sure he will drink it. As for me - mmmmmm sangria. I knew this was a good option!!!

disnutz said:
Not his beer of choice, but I am sure he will drink it. As for me - mmmmmm sangria. I knew this was a good option!!!
The sangria at HDDR is everything you'd expect sangria at WDW to be. If you read sarcasm in this, you are reading correctly. :thumbsup2

CleveRocks said:
The sangria at HDDR is everything you'd expect sangria at WDW to be. If you read sarcasm in this, you are reading correctly. :thumbsup2

After the first 2 glasses, I had no expectations! LOL!! :rotfl2:

I thought it was pretty good and Dh who is not a wine drinker, had several "tastings" :goodvibes

We are not on the DP this time (just want to chill) but we may pay oop for HDDR. We had a great time!

Is the beer and wine unlimited?

If I ordered Sangria and hated it, could I change to Merlot with the next glass?

glass- slippers said:
I had wine, chardonnay, not sangria.

You're right, looks like the offerings were expanded since we were there.... :)

CleveRocks said:

I guess I'm not a sangria expert, but it sure took the edge off of a long day in the parks....DH and I enjoyed it and it proved to be a good cure to a day of arguing and crankiness. If something can cure an argument between DH and I , in my book it is good. After the first pitcher, I forgot what we were arguing about.

TruBlu said:
Is the beer and wine unlimited?

If I ordered Sangria and hated it, could I change to Merlot with the next glass?

Yes. They usually start you with a glass, and will bring you a pitcher if you are staying with it.........If you don't care for your glass of sangria, they will bring a glass of something different.

my4kids said:
Yes. They usually start you with a glass, and will bring you a pitcher if you are staying with it.........If you don't care for your glass of sangria, they will bring a glass of something different.

Thanks! I definitely have an "unsophistocated palette", so I'm sure the sangria will work for me - and a pitcher sounds perfect!!! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter