Hoop Dee Doo Revue reservation

tanyab2

Earning My Ears
Current reservation 4:00 on arrival day

flight arrival has been changed to 12:45.
Staying at Boulder Ridge Villas

Now wondering if we will have enough time to get to our reservation. Should I try to get the 6:15 reservation?

I second that. It's cutting it a bit too close for me. I would be way too stressed and that's not how I want to start a vacation!

I would. There's always a chance your landing will be delayed, and the 90 minute "rule of thumb" for arrival at resorts via DME would only leave you an hour and 15/30 minutes to check in, bring your bags to your room, go back down into the lobby, walk over to the boat dock, get ON a friendship boat to Fort Wilderness, then check in for your reservation. To me, that would be cutting it too close for a prepaid meal that would charge me the full amount if I didn't make it.

I think you'd be fine. Do you have anyone using a walker with you? If so, then you might change it.
(I went directly from DME to Spirit of Aloha at the poly on my most recent trip. Left my bags with bell services at the Poly then picked them up after dinner to go check in to WL... so I may have a different sense ot time.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!