Hop on hop off

tesslor

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done the hop on hop off tours. We were thinking of doing this one day and trying to see the tar pits, the walk of fame etc.

What about the Anaheim packing district? Is it worth it to Uber here one day around lunch or dinner time?

We have a day and half and maybe some partial days around Disneyland to fill. Heading to Newport Beach for a couple days after Disney

I haven't taken the hop on hop off locally, but did take it in another city. My advice is to find out exactly what you are getting beforehand. I didn't know mine was a 3 day pass and we only scheduled one day for it (our last day). We would have used the other 2 days if I knew we got 3 days for the one day price. I'd also book out the whole time it is valid if it is for one day because then you'll feel comfortable spending as much time as you want in any locations where you disembark.

I haven't been to the Anaheim packing district, but it has been recommended to me several times. I just usually get caught up in the Disney stuff and don't venture out. I do hope to visit the Blind Rabbit sometime. They have dress code rules and how long you can sit there rules. http://theblindrabbit.com/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!