Hoping for Wait list Pixie Dust...

AlwaysEeyore

Always Gloomy . . . except in "The World"
I am holding out hope our wait list comes through for 12/14/18 but it's not looking good. We have most of our other 2 days in a 1 bedroom at OKW so wait listed the last night there and wait listed a studio at SSR. We are going to surprise family, our Aunt is fighting cancer and this will most likely be her last trip and she wanted us to be there.

Should I be stalking the website everyday too?

Good luck and stalk. There were actually a couple of posters on last week that needed that date and stalked and got it.
I am guessing you have your WL in but I would most certainly be stalking as much as you can.

I would definitely stalk the website.

Cancellations do happen and once you are within 7 days of checkin the WL won’t match any longer so at that point you need to find and book it yourself.

Thanks everyone! About 5 minutes after I posted our wait list came through! So relieved! Kept our waitlist at BWV to try to save some points!

Wow, that is great for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!