Hotel and site help!

Sheree

DIS Veteran
Going in August from US

I have looked at us, france, ireland and uk. 3 were almost identical in term of cost; france was cheapest but don't think it came with half board; says: 3 days, 2 nights
offert pour les -12 ans !, no idea what that means!

our party is 3 adults, 2 kids which we can do 1 room or 2. 2 is a bit more money but may be worth it

also looking at newport bay, cheyenne and santa fe. 2 of the adults are wdw veterans, the 2 children are from hungary and have never been.

any other thoughts? we're flying into cdg from us and will take tain or shuttle to dlp. the other adult and kids will be flying in from BuD and can take shuttle or train. after we'll all spend a few days in parish in an airbnb.

thank you

offert pour les -12 ans !, no idea what that means!

It means "free for children under 12". Google "french to English" and Google translate will let you type and/or copy and paste what you want. I'd highly recommend doing this with any language if you are going to book on a non-english site.

are any of the kids 12 or under? Also Googling "euro to USD" or whatever currency the other site uses or is your home currency will get you a pretty close estimate of what it actually cost for a better comparison.

How old are the children? Most of the rooms only sleep 4 unless there is an under 3 yr old in which case they are free but wont have a bed - they will get a cot (baby's crib)

Also bear in mind that getting 2 rooms will give you 2 bathrooms which might be a help in the mornings when you are all getting up and ready to go out.

As already said the French offer is under 12s free but there is no free half board so you really need to see which offer is best dependant on the age of the children mainly

i did googe translate but...
onee room is 2 adults, the other 1 adult with 2 children, ages 10 and 9. I'm thinking if we do newport bay concierage level we get breakfast anyway. and the cost of just dinner vs half board may make it worth it. need to see cost of conierage vs regular.

boy wdw is so much easier!

any thoughts on shuttle, taxi, train from airport to dlp?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!