Hotel Cheyenne Restaurant

Joanne UK

<font color=red>My favourite is Big Thunder Mounta
Hello,

Still ploughing through all the DLRP restaurant menus I can find so that I know exactly where we can find something that we all like to eat!

Could anyone who has stayed at the Hotel Cheyenne tell me what is on their menu please? We don't like fancy food so Inventions, Walts and all the really popular restaurants are out for us.

Thanks,
Joanne

We only spent one night at the Cheyanne. There was the usual burgers chips ect and cooked traditional dinner. The gravy was fantastic just like my grandmother used to make. It was, if I remember correctly counter service, in that you chose your food has you worked along the counter - a bit of this and a bit of that so to speak. :)
I think that there was a seperate area for desserts etc, they were already made up and you helped yourself.
Basically it was nothing fancy in terms of food, but it tasted OK, the kind of thing you get in a works canteen only better. This is my memory at least but I stand to be corrected if someone else knows better.:flower:

Haven't tried the Cheyenne, but if you don't want your food too fancy I can recommend the Parkside Diner at the Hotel New York.

We have eaten in there twice over our stays - once we had a lovely spag bol and the 2nd time we had a great Chinese Stir Fry which they cooked fresh wiuth the ingredients we chose and we then watched them cook it!

We stayed at the Cheyenne in March 2003 and to be honest with you I can't really remember much about the food, except that our youngest DS [5 at the time] thought that the Mickey Mouse Pizza :earsboy: was the best thing about Disneyland full stop. Other than that I would very much agree with what Dee said before.
If you don't like fancy food Au Chalet de la Marionnette was very simple, basic menus when we went which the kids loved, and although we didn't try it, as far as I could make out Toad Hall was things like fish and chips. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter