Hotel Kingdom Club Room Rpr Reservations

lgaston

Mouseketeer
I just called hotel kingdom to make reservation for a club room at the RPR and the receptionist told me that they do not carry out that room. Yesterday, when I e-mailed them I got a totally different answer. Any advise?? After what I read from this board, I would really like to make my reservations through them as Loews price is actually 344 USD/night... :(

De: Reservations - Hotelkingdom [reservations@hotelkingdom.com]
Envoyé: 2003,09, 24 13:22
À: Gaston, Lindsay
Objet: Re: reservation

Thank you for your email. Yes you can reserve for the club room. If you have any additional questions please feel free to call us at 1-877-766-6787.

Best Regards,
Cherryse
Your Reservationist
Hotelkingdom.com
Phone: 407-294-9600
Toll free: 877-766-6787
Fax: 407-294-9966
reservations@hotelkingdom.com

I've never seen RPH Club Level Room on their website. I think what they told you yesterday is correct, someone must have given you incorrect information the first time or was just confused and was thinking about HRH.

HRH Club level is available though, you may want to consider it :).

Edited to add: I just noticed your trip isn't until next August. Discounts aren't out for that time period, I wouldn't book yet. We are going in January and still haven't booked, just waiting for the discounts :).

Teresa

I don't know about club level being available or not - but I do know when we had a problem with our reservation through hotel kingdom the first person I talked to basically said thats too bad - nothing we can do. I called back the next day and got someone else who was VERY helpful - even calling RPR management to make sure everything was taken care of for us. So, it might not hurt to try again - it might depend on who you talk to and how willing they are to check into it for you.

Thanks Taylor1293 I've read in a tread that it would be best to reserve your room in advance and call back for dicounts. Really, I would like to stay at the RPR instead of the HRH or the Portofino. I was thinking of booking a standard room but then again I'm not garanteed that the hotel will upgrade us for 35$ /night to a club room (and that is a MUST for my party;)) So I thought the sooner the better:confused:

In the past discounts have been available for this room category for your dates using the fan club, AP and AAA. Taylor is right Hotelkingdom doesnt list club level as an option for RPR. I even looked at Expedia and they didnt either. If it were me I would wait until the discounts are out for your dates and book the room and level you desire with a fan club rate. You could call now and ask if your dates have a AAA discount available now. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter