Hotel Kingdom Rate?

wilburville

Mouseketeer
I just booked a room online with Hotel Kingdom for the Hard Rock Hotel for March 3 through March 9 for CLUB LEVEL. The rate was $289/night. I am hoping this is a good rate as I am knew to all of this. Even though I booked through Hotel Kingdom do I still qualify for all the discounted rates if they come out? I am a fanclub member and AAA member and a Loews gold member. I have never booked a trip online before and I am wondering if I call the hotel directly to request the discount (IF THEY EVER COME OUT) will I still get it even though I did not book through them directly? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for all your valuable insight. I have been checking this board frequently but this is my first post and I know you guys are extrememly knowledgable and have ALL the answers.

I would call hotel kingdom and ask them directly but I'm thinking "no" - the rate you have is certainly better than what is being offered online at this time through Loews website or Universal vacations. But, the discounted rates have not been released yet :headache: for that time of year and some of them could be lower than the hotel kingdom rate. Hotel Kingdom probably only gets a "small cut" if the rates are a certain amount - if they are discounted too much I'm betting that a third party like Hotel Kingdom wouldn't benefit in any way, thus I'm guessing that they won't get you the discounted rate.

Just my thoughts and opinions, not fact.

Thanks for the info. I just e-mailed hotel kingdom to inquire about the discounts and if they would apply. I will let everyone know the answer in case anyone has also booked with hotel kingdom.
What is the rate that some of you have booked for the CLUB LEVEL? Is it worth the extra $$$.
I did not think it was bad considering the seasonal rate for a poolview room is $269.

I just looked on hotel kingdom for my dates of 3/20-3/26 and club room was $236 and garden view $151.20. My rate is $208/1st nite and $203/next 5 nitesfor poolview. I am a little skeptical about hotelkingdom but I've read alot of posts from people who have had no trouble with hotelkingdom.It will save me $316 bucks if i book with them.

wilburville- I booked club rooms in Jan for 216.75 and GV rooms for 141.75 (I'm taking my whole family- 4 rooms-I needed all the help I could get!). The hotelkingdom policy is a $10.90 charge per room to cancel. If the fanclub rates are low enough to make it worth cancelling and paying the fee then you could rebook through Loews, but I'm pretty sure that would be the only way to get the fan club rate when it comes out - hotelkingdom will not adjust their rates, and my understanding is that Loews cannot adjust a Hotelkingdom rate.
Considering how high the Ent rates are for the coming year, it's hard to know what to expect from Fan Club - and I feel lucky to have gotten a good rate - just hoping they don't stick all the Hotelkingdom reservations in the worst rooms! - then again, how bad can a room at the Hard Rock be?(maybe I shouldn't ask if I don't really want to know!!;) ):smooth:

I used to feel the same way, but they are a very reputable company. You have nothing to worry about. I booked through them 2x and the rates, service and response time were unbelievable.

Good luck!

I went ahead and booked the gardenview at 151.20. I wanted the poolview but I figured we won't be in the room that much and at a savings of $63 a night it's worth it.!!!

Thats a great savings essmom! Congrats!

Spideyhulk - That's so good to hear! I have to say that the day after I booked on-line I received a call from Hotelkingdom (a very nice and helpful young woman) to confirm that they had received my reservations correctly (because I was renting multiple rooms). She went over the reservations again with me and made sure that she had my requests, like needing a crib, on file. I then had another e-mail confirmation within hours - we'll see how check-in goes!

wilburville, hotel kingdom now how your dates for HRH club at $231.20. It may be worth a phone call to them to see if you can get the sale price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter