Hotel Restaurant by Sea World help

MineeBaby

DIS Veteran
Hi Y'all
I know this is the disney restaurant board, but I couldnt find a decent place to post this question. About 3 years ago, my family and i went to a fabulous thanksgiving day buffet in a hotel over by sea world. The dining room was in what looked like the lobby with the ceiling going up to the top of the hotel and you could see all the hallways looking over into the main area. There were ponds and stuff in there too. I am looking to go back there this Thanksgiving, and I was wondering if anyone had any idea of what this place is.

Thank you so much for your help!!!

Oh that sounds like the place with the Duck parade. I can't think of the name right now. Were the elevators glass? And did they have 2 restaurant that was like a diner?

Thank you so much!! It is the Renissance Hotel and that is awesome. You guys always know the answer to everything, thank you thank you!!! If anyone is interested in an awesome Thanksgiving Dinner, this is the place to go. :) Thank you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter