Hotel Royal Plaza in DTD

lovemygoofy

DIS Veteran
I don't know if this will help anyone planning a fall trip, but I received it from my weekly travelzoo update. Good luck

Tina

Special Offer from Hotel Royal Plaza
in the Walt Disney World Resort: Top 20 deal - sells out quickly!
$69 -- Orlando Hotel in Disneyworld w/FREE Upgrade
Orlando, Florida
Travel dates: Now-October 7
Stay inside The Walt Disney World Resort at the Hotel Royal Plaza for just $69 per night and get a FREE Upgrade to a Deluxe Tower Room. That's $100 OFF the standard nightly rate for this room type. As an added bonus, if you stay four nights or more you'll get the fourth night FREE!

This rate is available for stays now through October 7. However, you must book by August 11 to take advantage of this special.

Offer not valid: 8/6, 8/17-21, 9/20-22

To book: Click Here to book online using the hotel's website.
Or, call Hotel Royal Plaza at 1-800-248-7890 and mention Travelzoo

About the hotel: Deluxe Tower Rooms accommodate up to 5 people. Each room comes with a private balcony, sleeper sofa, extended sitting area and oversized marble bathroom with Roman tub. The hotel offers transportation to all Disney theme parks and preferred tee times at five championship golf courses.

Hotel Royal Plaza
in the Walt Disney World Resort
phone: 1-800-248-7890

Terms/Conditions:
Based on availability. $8 hotel resort fee and hotel taxes are additional. Restrictions may apply. First nights non-refundable deposit due at the time of reservation. Offer valid for new reservations only. Not available for groups or meeting attendees.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter