Hotel with "best" walk to Seaworld?

jenhelgren

DIS Veteran
Which hotels have the "best" walk to SeaWorld--if any? I was looking on Goggle Maps but have never visited SeaWorld before. It looks like the walk from Renaissance and Hilton Garden is across the parking lot. Do any of the other hotels have a sidewalk or walkway similar to staying at Royal Pacific at Universal?

Those would be the closest. Others a bit further but still walkable would be Hilton Grand Vacations resort, Staybridge Suites, Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites, (the last 3 are brand new), and still a bit further Marriott Residence Inn. All of those (not the two you mentioned) require crossing a very busy street (Central Florida Parkway), but there is a traffic signal.

I've stayed at all of them and sometimes walked and sometimes drove. The Renaissance is probably the most convenient and I think it might even have a shuttle. It probably has the highest rates as it has both a resort fee and a parking fee. But it's very nice. Actually, some of the others may have a shuttle also.

Last edited:
Those would be the closest. Others a bit further but still walkable would be Hilton Grand Vacations resort, Staybridge Suites, Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites, (the last 3 are brand new), and still a bit further Marriott Residence Inn. All of those (not the two you mentioned) require crossing a very busy street (Central Florida Parkway), but there is a traffic signal.

I've stayed at all of them and sometimes walked and sometimes drove. The Renaissance is probably the most convenient and I think it might even have a shuttle. It probably has the highest rates as it has both a resort fee and a parking fee. But it's very nice. Actually, some of the others may have a shuttle also.

Thanks! We will most likely have a car but would avoid the parking hassle and fees if walking was possible. Are the shuttles run by each individual hotel chain or SeaWorld?

We stayed at Fairfield Inn and Suites, pick up location next door at Spring Hill Suites, shuttles were great. Did not have a car, just learned the schedule. Sea World controls the shuttles, there is a set schedule, just can't be late. They are NOT an every 15 minute type of shuttle, if you are late, it could be a couple of hours until the next scheduled pick up.

If you wanted something on your time, you could always take an Uber or Lyft. It would be less than $10 each way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter