Hotels on walking path?

cerberus

"If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exe
Last year we stayed at the Hard Rock and loved that it had the walking path to the parks...is the Hard Rock the closest one on the walking path to the parks? TIA

Royal Pacific is the hotel closest to IOA using a walking path
HR is closest to the Studios on their walking path

RP, PB and HR all have walking paths, bus shuttle and water taxis

There are walking paths at the hotels for Cbay, SFalls that I have used

I’m sure the other hotels have pathways if a person does not want to use the bus shuttle

I have not been to the Adventura or newest hotel so no personal experience with their walking paths

Thank you! I know we want to stay at one of the three RP, PB, and HR to get the express pass. I did not realize all three were on the path! Probably just did not really pay attention. We walked most days to the park instead of the boat because it was a short easy walk!

I stay at the premier hotels onsite

Usually at RP

If I miss the water taxi and plan to go to IOA, I use the walking path
For me it took about 5 minutes to empty out at the end of the pathway

There is a security check about 15 feet to from the end of the walkway

Security is a priority at UO
Easier to have the security checks before entrance into the parks

If you take the water taxi from the hotel, security checks are done on the waiting dock

It takes less than 20 minutes from any of the three to get to city walk. Much less crowded than the water taxi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!