Hotels on way to Fort that accommodate camper parking

We don't come that way, so I'm not much help, but I do the google satellite view thing (for really anything...hotels, stopping for lunch, getting gas...) There's nothing that gets my hubby in a snit faster than pulling off the interstate to stop only to find the roads hard to navigate or no place to park a camper. So if all else fails, pull up google maps, figure out about where you'd like to stop for the night, and check out the aerial view of the hotel.

And I'll also mention that our local campgrounds have a 3 night min on holiday weekends until closer to the time. So you could always call closer to the date and if they aren't filled, they will usually take a 1 night stay rather than not filling up.

And I'll also mention that our local campgrounds have a 3 night min on holiday weekends until closer to the time. So you could always call closer to the date and if they aren't filled, they will usually take a 1 night stay rather than not filling up.
that is a good suggestion amylevan, I will hold off getting a hotel reservation to the last minute in case I can score a 1 night stay

I haven't read all the responses, but we stayed at the Tallahassee RV park going to and from Disney. We stayed one night only each way.

We have been staying at KOA in Perry, Fla the day before we arrive at the Fort. OK camp site ~ easy in & out plus close to the Fort..

thanks for the replies, will just have to check for 1 night only stay during memorial weekend

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter