Hottest day ever in L.A. today

Not that hot here, but almost. It was over 100 here. We have no AC in our home but I was at work today so that was nice. On hot days at home I leave and go wander in a store like Target just to get cool. You should have gone to one of your school buildings like the library or student union or something. Good luck tomorrow. :)

Not quite that hot here either. I think it was around 108. Fortunately we have AC. I think this is one day I'm glad I wasn't at DLR. It's just too hot. I bet Innoventions was packed today.

Today at Disneyland was just too hot. And I stuck it out the whole day. Between that and excitement overload I am sick as dog and checked into a Best Western instead of driving home. YUCK.

Today at Disneyland was just too hot. And I stuck it out the whole day. Between that and excitement overload I am sick as dog and checked into a Best Western instead of driving home. YUCK.

Hope you're feeling better soon. I was curious about the heat yesterday. I debated going the night before. In the morning I awoke to my left eye so swollen that I couldn't even open it. It made my decision for me.

So... I'm planning on next monday, it will be cooler and I'll be able to see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter