How about some Animal Kingdom Photos 2

The crowd waiting to get into Pandora shortly after the 7 AM rope drop :scared:...DD and family made it to Flight of Passage around 7:30 :yay::

18740056_1714751961872321_1968318731055033189_n.jpg
:tink:

O - M - G!

This dispels any regrets we had about the timing of our recent trip! ::yes::

O - M - G!

This dispels any regrets we had about the timing of our recent trip! ::yes::

OH YES...cRaZy...and this was for 7 AM rope drop! They didn't plan their trip for the opening...DGD's summer schedules made it "this week or not at all". They've spent minimal time in Pandora. It's not worth fighting the crowds; almost impossible to get decent pictures but they got a "taste" of it and absolutely LOVED Flight of Passage. It's been an "experience" to say the least. DD also said she's going to stop relying on Touring Plans; they've followed the recommendations every day on which park to visit and thousands of others are doing the same thing. :rotfl2: Since this is their last day they've set a goal for all 4 parks in 1 day, visiting their favorite attractions. As of now, 2 down; 2 to go and with AK's EMH tonight they should accomplish their goal! :woohoo::tink:

OH YES...cRaZy...and this was for 7 AM rope drop! They didn't plan their trip for the opening...DGD's summer schedules made it "this week or not at all". They've spent minimal time in Pandora. It's not worth fighting the crowds; almost impossible to get decent pictures but they got a "taste" of it and absolutely LOVED Flight of Passage. It's been an "experience" to say the least. DD also said she's going to stop relying on Touring Plans; they've followed the recommendations every day on which park to visit and thousands of others are doing the same thing. :rotfl2: Since this is their last day they've set a goal for all 4 parks in 1 day, visiting their favorite attractions. As of now, 2 down; 2 to go and with AK's EMH tonight they should accomplish their goal! :woohoo::tink:

Lucky timing I guess then! Or unlucky perhaps in some ways!

Sadly I feel the same way now too about the various touring plans out there. A few years ago I could count on about 80% accuracy with many plans or at least the plan that best fit our touring style but definitely no longer true! Disney has thrown too many wrenches into any kind of planning nowadays; constantly changing park hours; adding new events and festivals etc. that change park attendance; changing FP options. Not to mention that big bugaboo: best time of year to go to WDW. There is no longer a 'slow' time of year to go other than perhaps late summer and early September which now has the F & W Festival :mad:.

Guess we'll wait until 2019 to even try visiting Pandora.

Lucky timing I guess then! Or unlucky perhaps in some ways!

Sadly I feel the same way now too about the various touring plans out there. A few years ago I could count on about 80% accuracy with many plans or at least the plan that best fit our touring style but definitely no longer true! Disney has thrown too many wrenches into any kind of planning nowadays; constantly changing park hours; adding new events and festivals etc. that change park attendance; changing FP options. Not to mention that big bugaboo: best time of year to go to WDW. There is no longer a 'slow' time of year to go other than perhaps late summer and early September which now has the F & W Festival :mad:.

Guess we'll wait until 2019 to even try visiting Pandora.

That was my thought too :rolleyes:...maybe 2018 but then Toy Story expansion should be opening and can you IMAGINE the crowd for Star Tours? :scared1: So true...no longer a "slow" time :(; I remember when we would go in October for MNSSHP...and have VERY low crowds. Aah...the "good old days" :goodvibes! :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!