How about some Animal Kingdom Photos 2

IMG_9559ed-2ed1-XL.jpg

Is it okay if I submit an OLD photo (as in Christmas 2000)?
By the way, cyndiella, your username makes me think of this adorable video from my YouTube friend Cyndi (her username is streamofawareness). It's called "Cyndirella is here".

Hi The Vitaphone Queen; just wondering, is this your photo?
I didn't take it. I think it was my dad's older sister who did. I say that because she gave the photo, along with a bunch of others, to us in an album which we still have. I didn't even know how to operate a camera at the time! Ah, to be five...

(The album has Pooh and friends on it. :D)

Now I'm worried I broke a rule or something...

Last edited:
Yes it is. It's from a photo album that my paternal aunt gave to us. She added her own little captions for almost every picture. As you can imagine, the album was all dusty...

Great treasure then especially those captions. Being the keeper of a wonderful family tintype album and thousands of family snapshots myself, one thing you could do is to go somewhere like Wal-Mart and scan the photos onto a cd etc. Online at the Wal-Mart site I found that the cost isn't too bad (i.e. $25 for them to scan and transfer for 165 images into a slideshow etc.) and even cheaper if you scan the photos yourself I think.

Another option is to buy a scanner yourself (or use the scanning feature of a multi-purpose printer). I bought a great scanner for less than $60 a few months ago and have scanned probably 1000 family pictures. Doing this also lets you do some simple editing to get rid of glare and blemishes etc.

Just let me know if you have any questions about what I've suggested.

And keep on posting!

LHf8AeA.jpg

Bongo, bongo, bongo, I don't wanna leave the Congo, oh, no, no, no, no, NO!
Bingle, bangle, bungle, I'm so happy in the jungle, I refuse to go...

Yes, this is a Tragelaphus eurycerus. :P
I know, this is fuzzy. (I'm using a laptop, and laptops + scanners = bad, am I right? :rolleyes1)
My memory was fuzzy too...it was Mickey and friends, not Pooh! And I got the thing out this morning! Silly me...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts