How am I going to get in early for my PS?

joesgirl011482

Earning My Ears
Hello all,
I got a PS for CRT on January 4, 2004 at 8:05 am. Although the park hours are not out yet, I'm sure the MK won't be opening at 8am, maybe more like 9am. Anyway, how am I going to get in to the MK early to make my PS? Also, will I have a problem getting through to park my car this early? What time does parking open? This is my first trip, and I'm scared to death of getting lost and missing my PS. I'm not staying on-site. Is there a certain monorail I need to catch, or are they clearly marked? Thanks for all your help.

Don't worry you'll have no trouble at all! We also make the first PS seating each year at Crystal Palace which is 8:05, the park doesn't usually open until 9:00 when we are there so I was worried the first time as well. I am not sure when parking opens but I have never had any trouble and we usually get there around 7:30 in morning. When you get to the monorail station just let them know that you have a PS and you'll get through no problem. It's best to have your PS number with you as well because you may be asked for it at the MK gate. We never have been but I have been told that they may ask. Have a great time! By the way Main Street is unbelievable when you get to enter early, virtually no one around lots of opportunity for great pictures!

Congratulations on getting a CRT reservation! Several people with early AM reservations have posted that they have been delayed getting there on time and still got seated, so don't panic too much. They can't seat everyone at the same time anyway. CMs at the gates to MK will have a list of those with early PSs and will let you in.

As far as parking, I've never had to do it, so wait for someone else to respond. (But I think you park at the Ticket and Transportation Center close to MK and you will be directed what to do next. ? one monorail runs for those with early seatings. Be there at least by 7:30)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter