How are the free dining ADRs going?

For online booking go to www.disneyworld.com. Click on book, then click on dining reservations. In paragraph three, in blue is a statement about retrieving a reservation. Click on that and type in your confirmation number etc. This should open up all eligible dates.

I couldn't figure out how to do this either and I book my ADR's on Tuesday. Thanks so much!!

I love 180 days out! Last year I have to admit I was lucky.

Hopefully I'm as successful this year. I'm really only nervous for Ohana and Chef Mickeys for dinner. The others (Tonys Town Square and Coral Reef lunches and Kona and Boma breakfasts) I'm hoping should be easier.

I booked mine on Tuesday and got Chef Mickey & Ohana very easily (plenty of availability and got Ohana twice) I was very surprised how easy it is this year. I am nosy so i still check to see if these two are still available and they are so i dont foresee a problem with booking three days from now. It is so odd to me to pop in the more popular restaurants and there is availability for early times & all days even today. I saw LeCellier also which is a popular restaurant (i have no interest in it though)
Last year with 90 days out and having to do it over the phone was horrible. What a difference this 180 days is doing online. We have bounceback free dining so I guess that also helps that the public offer isnt out yet.

Hi I will be making our ADR's next week. What time does the online ressie open up to start? When you put a time in does the if offer you any other times? or is it hit or miss.

Glad to find out Ohana and CM shouldn't be a problem!! :cool1:

I'm actually still having probems finding where I input my resort ressie information when I'm ready to make ressies. When I click on book, then Dining Reservations, I am brought to a list of restaurants, no paragraphs. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I'd really like to be able to not have to wake up 6 mornings in a row and do this, lol

TIA :goodvibes

i will do mine next thursday or at least the ones for august then have to wait for september hours to come out
but im solo so that should make things easier and im planning odd hours due not knowing yet if i can walk oke then
(had surgery feb 8 on my foot)

joyce

Riverhill - online starts at 6:00 a.m. eastern time. I made all my ADRS online this past Mon. and it was really easy and I was done in no time. Guessing have the ability at 180 and no free dining to the public is helping compared to last year.

Sorry, but I have to disagree with all of you. Forgot to wake up early but got online at 6:30 am today, right at the 180 day window. I couldn't get any of the exact times I wanted for any restaurant. There are several that are about an hour later than I would like. And, the worst was Le Cellier. I was able to make a ressie but at 7:45 pm which may be too late for my kids (but the only ressie I could get). At first, the CM told me nothing was available for Fantasmic on 8/22 but then, while checking 8/24, said there was a 4:05 at Mama Melrose, which we took. All in all, I was able to get the restaurants I wanted, just not at the times I wanted. Not one time that I wanted was available. So, we'll be having a lot of late dinners (and one very early dinner). I have a feeling that once free dining is released, nothing will be left IMHO.

We have bounceback free dining, which I'll be upgrading to deluxe, but would like to wait till August to do so. I will book all my ADRs next month as if we already upgraded. Will CRT and the dinner shows allow me to book online without charging my credit card, or not since my reservations only reflect the regular dining plan? Am I better off doing those over the phone at 7am?

We booked Deluxe dining and had no issues reserving HDDR and CRT online on Monday.

We have bounceback free dining, which I'll be upgrading to deluxe, but would like to wait till August to do so. I will book all my ADRs next month as if we already upgraded. Will CRT and the dinner shows allow me to book online without charging my credit card, or not since my reservations only reflect the regular dining plan? Am I better off doing those over the phone at 7am?

I had to give credit card info when booking CRT online. You can book the dinner shows but you will need a credit card. I'm not sure when they actually charge you.

I had to give credit card info when booking CRT online. You can book the dinner shows but you will need a credit card. I'm not sure when they actually charge you.

They do not charge you if you are using dining credits. They only use your credit card as a hold incase you no show.

Sorry, but I have to disagree with all of you. Forgot to wake up early but got online at 6:30 am today, right at the 180 day window. I couldn't get any of the exact times I wanted for any restaurant. There are several that are about an hour later than I would like. And, the worst was Le Cellier. I was able to make a ressie but at 7:45 pm which may be too late for my kids (but the only ressie I could get). At first, the CM told me nothing was available for Fantasmic on 8/22 but then, while checking 8/24, said there was a 4:05 at Mama Melrose, which we took. All in all, I was able to get the restaurants I wanted, just not at the times I wanted. Not one time that I wanted was available. So, we'll be having a lot of late dinners (and one very early dinner). I have a feeling that once free dining is released, nothing will be left IMHO.

That's strange, I was online 6:05am this morning and had no problems what soever. I was booking 17 ADRs (first attempt at DxDDP) couldn't book Tusker house at all, but got the 16 others within 20min of my desired time.......

Valeriemouse, I guess I forgot that step. Once you get a list of restaraunts, or to the left, the location of the restauraunt, you need to click on that. Then it will take you to the restaraunts available at that park or resort. Then you click on make a reservation and this is were you will find the paragraphs where you type in your confirmation number. For example:

Chef Mickey
1. Click on resort locations
2. Then click on Disney's Contemporary resort
3. Locate Chef Mickey
4. Click on make reservation
5. In paragraph three look for the blue wording, click on it and type in your confirmation number.
You should be good to go. Just pick the date, time, adults, children etc.

Valeriemouse, I guess I forgot that step. Once you get a list of restaraunts, or to the left, the location of the restauraunt, you need to click on that. Then it will take you to the restaraunts available at that park or resort. Then you click on make a reservation and this is were you will find the paragraphs where you type in your confirmation number. For example:

Chef Mickey
1. Click on resort locations
2. Then click on Disney's Contemporary resort
3. Locate Chef Mickey
4. Click on make reservation
5. In paragraph three look for the blue wording, click on it and type in your confirmation number.
You should be good to go. Just pick the date, time, adults, children etc.

Thank you so much!! I just did a test run and I saw exactly what you are talking about!

I'm all set. Now I just have to figure out a final schedule of what goes where. Excited for ADR's Tuesday! :goodvibes

Made a few more today--had no trouble with Chef Mickey's or Tusker House. Maybe we just like to eat at strange times. :laughing:

Wishing continued pixie dust to all who still have to book (including myself, for the last few days of our trip).

I used a TA and she got me everything we wanted. Le Cellier was a bit later than we hoped and we could not get a Fantasmic package for the night we wanted, but got a regular meal at the restaurant.

You can be sure that Disney is crunch, crunch, crunching those numbers! There must have been a huge increase of activity on the booking this week! Wonder how much this goes into their promotional planning...for example, I'm sure their thrilled to see so many bookings but if no free dining arrives, then I'll be cancelling about 50% of my ADR's.:teacher:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter