How can I listen to Disneyland podcasts in order?

PinkBudgie

DIS Veteran
I've been searching the forums and the internet in general for an answer and I can't figure this out. When I play the Disneyland podcast I can listen oldest date to newest date. However, the different episodes on the same date are backwards. It plays the topic episode first, then the news. Not awful, but sometimes a reference is made to something that took place in the episode that I haven't heard yet. I just want them to play in the order they were recorded. Is this possible? I've tried switching "Newest to oldest" and "Oldest to newest" and that doesn't seem to make a difference. I find itunes very confusing and frustrating. Can anyone help me with this?

They would play in order if you were to do it on Newest to Oldest listing, tho (the news show, then topic).
Of course, it would play the weeks in reverse.
It's not a fault of itunes. I think it has to do with when the file was uploaded maybe, and its sorting it that way? (right down to the second)
You could always make a playlist if you have multiple days worth of shows you want to listen to in chronological order. (just click to Add a new playlist, and then drag them to it).

Or just manually listen change the days when the 2 shows are over.

Ok, thank you. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong and just couldn't figure it out. I guess I'd rather have them play with older podcasts first. I'm probably too lazy to make play lists out of them but I'll keep that in mind. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!