How can I recognize a CM???

Aurora0427

DIS Veteran
I know there’s an email for this! A CM made meeting Anna and Elsa together happen for my little one on her birthday, and I want to make sure they know how out of his way he went to make this happen! Thanks! Anyone have the email??? All I can find online is the email for WDW.

Several ways to send a CM Compliment:
Go to City Hall or Chamber of Commerce to do this in person. Doesn't matter which park -- as long as you specify what happened, where, when, etc., the CM Compliment will get to the right department/supervisor.
Go to the DLR webpage, scroll to the bottom, look for the Contact Us link. When you fill out the form, leave all your contact information in case someone wants to get back to you. And don't be surprised if someone does -- they often do call or email back. I always put "ATTN: CM Compliment" as the heading, to make sure my comment goes to the right place.
You can use social media, as noted above.
It can't hurt to use more than one of the above methods, if you really want to make sure that a special CM gets noticed. If you don't remember the CM's name, that's all right. Just be as detailed as you can be with date, time, location, general CM description, what happened, and how that affected your guest experience in the parks.
Thank you for wanting to recognize a CM for making the magic!

Cast members are easily recognizable in that they always wear a name tag on their uniform with their first name and (nearly always), the city/town and state/country where he or she is from. They're also seen as they lead tours and otherwise help guests. A subset of CMs are the "Plaids," who... Oh wait. I think you were asking how to recognize CMs in a different sense. My bad.

;-).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter